Thursday, January 30, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day 30 - Kitchen Sink

"Kitchen Sink" - 5 x 7 inches - oil on paper
My theme for the month was "Everything but the Kitchen Sink"  - all food-related items from my kitchen.  My friend, Maria Bennett Hock, suggested that I include the kitchen sink and make it the final painting for the month.  I loved her suggestion so here it is!

I started with a bright blue background and left bits and pieces of blue poking through where I didn't cover it completely.  I just love that!

Tomorrow, I'll have a wrap up of the complete month and share some thoughts about my painting challenge experience...stay tuned!

I'm offering special pricing for the "30 Paintings" challenge where all paintings are priced at $30 for the month of January.  I wanted to make it affordable for anyone to purchase an original piece of art.  The paintings are presented in a white mat that fits into any standard 8x10 frame. 

"Kitchen Sink" is a 5 x 7 inch oil on paper painting and comes in a white, 8 x 10 mat.  Click here to view and/or bid in the ebay auction.

No comments: