Thursday, July 25, 2013

"Ocean Dip II" and other summer news.....

"Ocean Dip II" - 16 x 16 inches - oil on canvas
To purchase "Ocean Dip II", bid in the DPW auction by clicking here.

It's been a busy summer so far and I've managed to stay out of trouble (for the most part).  I've got a new commission that I'm working on of a subject that is very different for me...more info to come.  So, here are few things that are keeping me busy...

Summer Sale on "Ocean Dip II"

I decided to have a "Summer Sizzler Sale" and put my "Ocean Dip II" painting up for auction on DailyPaintWorks.  This is a larger painting (16 inches square) and I've started the bidding at $100.  To participate in the auction, click here.  (FYI, if you live in the Westford, MA area and pick up the painting, I will refund the shipping charges).

Radio Broadcast

Today is my last day to co-host the Artists Helping Artists radio broadcast with artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta.  We will be highlighting 20 artists who do creative things to sell their work.  We start broadcasting live at noon EST but you can listen to the show at any time as they are all recorded.  To listen, click here.

Recent Sales

Here are a few paintings that recently sold and have been shipped off to their new homes in Florida, Massachusetts and Illinois!

No comments: