Thursday, July 11, 2013

"Just Jellies" and other news.... SOLD


"Just Jellies" - 8 x 8 inches - oil on canvas

"Boston Kreme Stack"
Ok, I have a little secret.  I bought these jelly donuts a few weeks ago at the same time that I bought the Boston Kreme Donuts.  So, these little guys were hard as rocks when I painted them.  I'm surprised I didn't get an ant invasion in my studio!   "Boston Kreme Stack" sold to a collector in Maryland and was shipped off earlier this week.

In other news....

I'll be broadcasting live on Blogtalk Radio at noon today (July 11) for my 2nd "Artists Helping Artists" radio show this month.  This week, Leslie Saeta and I will be interviewing artist Kathleen Dunphy -- she is an amazing plein air painter -- I'm really looking forward to the show.  To listen, click here.  The show is recorded so you can click the link to listen at any time after the broadcast.

This weekend, 
Art on Main is having a special reception to celebrate the art and life of my friend and colleague Joyce L. Youngberg.  If you live in the Westford, MA area, stop by the gallery on Saturday, July 13 from 2 - 5 p.m.   We are collecting art supplies to donate to local elementary schools in Joyce's memory.

No comments: