Saturday, September 6, 2014

30 Day Painting Challenge - Day 8 - "Dunes in Pink" - 8 x 8 inches - oil on canvas - SOLD

"Dunes in Pink" - 8 x 8 inches - oil on canvas - SOLD
I started this painting by giving my canvas a wash of pink acrylic paint.  The bright pink bits that you see are areas that I didn't cover and I love how they create a lot of "bling" on this painting.

I've always been 
enamored with sand dunes and I'm not exactly sure why.  I sat in my car and painted these dunes in the early morning.  I didn't fuss over this painting and was really happy with the end result.

"Dunes in Pink" is an 8 x 8 inch oil on canvas with the sides painted black so framing is optional.SOLD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like sand dunes and I like this painting, too. You've captured it - and made it beautiful. And... you did it with no fuss!