Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lamborghini commission progress



I'm making progress on my Lamborghini commission and I hope to finish it later this week.  The bright blue areas are blank canvas and still need to be filled in.  I also have to make some adjustments on the shape of the car as well as some of the values.

In other news, Art on Main is hosting their monthly "Wine & Nibbles" open house on Saturday August 10 from 2 - 5 p.m.  For those who don't know, this is a tax-free weekend which gives everyone an automatic 6.25% savings.  To sweeten the deal, I'm also offering an additional 10% off on all my paintings this weekend.  If you can't make it to the open house and still want to take advantage of these savings, contact me at LaurieGMiller@gmail.com.  To see my available paintings, click here.

No comments: