Friday, October 2, 2009

"Reflections on Fifty" Show Preparations

Life has been very busy for the past few weeks! With help from artist friend Gail Flannery and my son Jason, we hung all fifty paintings at the PCA earlier this week for my show, "Reflections on Fifty". My first gallery hours are this Sunday from noon to 2 p.m with my Opening Reception on Saturday, October 10 from 7 -9:30 p.m. For directions to the PCA, visit, http://www.westford.com/pca/directions.htm. Everyone is welcome!

My other big news is that I've partnered with 8 other artists to open a gallery called "Art on Main" which is located at 40 Main Street, Westford, MA. We officially opened our doors on October 1st and have a grand opening scheduled for Thursday, October 29. For more info, check out our website at http://www.artonmainwestford.com/

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

WOW, Laurie, what terrific news.
You must be exhausted!!

Best of luck on your show this coming weekend and on your new co-op gallery!!

I see many red dots in your future!!