Wednesday, February 8, 2017

"Celebration" - 6 x 6 inches - oil on canvas

"Celebration" - 6 x 6 inches - oil on canvas
I've been quiet on social media lately.  Somehow, with all the political turmoil, I felt that sharing art was trivial.  With all the important issues we're facing as a nation and as a world it just seemed inconsequential.

I recently ran into an acquaintance who said something like, "I really enjoy seeing your artwork.  Keep up the good work!"  That encouragement reminded me that I can maybe brighten someone's day or make them smile and that's definitely good enough for me.

If you enjoy my art, please share it with a friend...thank you!

"Celebration" is a 6x6 inch oil on canvas painting and is presented in a wood, floater frame. See additional photos below.  It is available at www.LaurieGMiller.com.  


 


No comments: