Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Hershey Kiss Series

First off, I hope you are enjoying the holiday season so far.  I'm hosting TWO parties this year which is a record smashing year for me!  Hosting is a good thing since I've now fixed a few things around my house that have been bugging me for quite some time.  I've also done a bit of extra cleaning, de-cluttering and my refrigerator is now filled with yummy stuff.  Let the parties begin!

I painted a new Hershey Kisses series which are currently hanging at Muffins on Main.  




I really enjoy painting these little gems.  They seem to magically pop right off the canvas as I add the bright highlights.  




Each one measures just over 3 inches square and they are already framed.  They are available as a set and are currently on sale for $125 for all 3.  You can either purchase them at Muffins on Main, or, at www.LaurieGMiller.com.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

With warm regards,

Laurie

No comments: