Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Coming and Going" - 10 x 10 inches - oil on canvas - SOLD

"Coming and Going" - 10 x 10 inches - oil on canvas
Last Saturday, I spent the afternoon at a "Buy Local - Read Local" event where I sold copies of my book, "Paint the Town!  An Artist's Perspective on Westford, Massachusetts."  It was a fun afternoon of chatting with customers along with other local authors.  I decided to paint during the event since many people are curious and enjoy seeing a painting in action.  I had started the painting the day before and was able to almost complete it during the afternoon...it just needed a few finishing touches at home.

I have exciting news to share.  On Thursday, Dec. 20 at noon (EST), I'm going to be co-hosting a radio show called "Artists Helping Artists."  Leslie Saeta started the show back in 2010 and it is a great resource for artists - lots of topics on marketing, sales, social media, etc.  The topic for Thursday is "Organizing Tips for Artists … Getting Ready for 2013."  It will be a new experience for me and I'm looking forward to itYou can listen to the show live, or a recorded version afterwards, by clicking here.

No comments: