Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Where's Kit-Ten?" - 12 x 12 inches - oil on canvas - SOLD

"Where's Kit-Ten?" - 12 x 12 inches - oil on canvas

I occasionally do some cat sitting for a friend.  I'm not entirely sure that she still has a cat.  In my last 4 day cat sitting job, I never saw the cat.  Every time I saw that some food was missing from the bowl, I was relieved as I figured that cat was still alive.

One afternoon, I went searching for "Kit-Ten" (a.k.a. Stanley or Smudge) and spotted the light streaming in from the living room window.  Great light...I knew I had to paint it.  I would have preferred to have Kit-Ten sitting on the couch to add some interest to the painting, but that wasn't going to happen.


I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday.  As a reminder, there is still time to order a house or pet portrait for the holidays.  For more information on ordering a custom painting,
click here.  I also have 2013 Desk Calendars available and for folks with connections to Westford, MA, my Paint the Town Book makes a great gift.
 

No comments: