Sunday, October 2, 2011

"Kenmore Square" - 8 x 8 inches - oil on canvas - SOLD

"Kenmore Square" - 8 x 8 inches - oil on canvas
I always get excited when I see the Citgo sign as I'm driving through Boston. I don't know, somehow is just makes me happy. I started this painting on a bright green canvas. You can see areas where I let the green bits shine through...so cool. The painting was purchased by someone who now lives in Virginia but graduated from Boston University and worked in this neighborhood for several years.

Free Stuff! - I'm trying to build my mailing list to get the word out about my artwork. As an incentive, I'm doing one free give-away each month. It could be a pack of greeting cards, a print, a copy of my book, Paint the Town!, or, even an original painting! Each month I'll randomly select someone from my list so good luck!   So, if you are visiting this site and are not on my mailing list, be sure to type it into the box on the upper right corner of the screen and the click "Subscribe" button.

No comments: