Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Kiss Stack - 11 x 4 inches - oil on board

"Kiss Stack" - 11 x 4 inches - oil on board
For those who have followed me for a while, you know I've painted a fair number of Hershey Kisses.  There is something a bit magical about how the foil comes to life as I add the bright highlights.  It never gets old.

In the past, I've created 3 individually framed kiss paintings but for this one, I framed them all together in one "stack."  I debated long and hard if I should arrange them in a horizontal or vertical progression.  As you can see, vertical won.  Do you agree or would you have chosen horizontal?  

"Kiss Stack" is an 11 x 4 inches oil on board painting in a natural wood floater frame.  It is available at www.LaurieGMiller.com as well as at Artists Corner and Gallery in West Acton, MA.  Additional photos are below.






No comments: