Sunday, March 13, 2016

"Bog Shadows" - 5 x 7 inches - oil on paper

"Bog Shadows" - 5 x 7 inches - oil on paper

This piece was painted "en plein air" which is just a fancy way of saying that I painted it on location.  I've painted at this cranberry bog many times.  The colors change dramatically with each season and on any given day depending on the weather and lighting conditions.

I really wanted to keep this loose and abstract and really pushed the colors.  I really love this one!  This painting can be purchased at The Artists Corner & Gallery in Acton, MA, or, directly from me.  Purchase info is at the bottom of this post.

In other news: last Saturday night, I attended the opening reception for "Feast: Images of the Edible" at Gallery Seven in Maynard, MA.  Kelli Costa, the gallery owner had a beautiful spread of food and it was crazy crowded (in a great way!)  I was proud to have my painting "Pop!" displayed just over my friend Tamara Gonda's "Cotton Candy."






"Bog Shadows" is 5 x 7 inches; oil on paper.  It comes matted and is ready for any standard 8 x 10 inch frame.  $60 shipping included.

No comments: