Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I don't have a new painting to post this week but just wanted to share a bit of news on a few topics.

Photo by Pat Alto
"Sunny Day at the PCA"


First off, in my last post, I forgot to give credit to Pat Alto who took the photo of the antique chandelier.  The PCA's art auction fundraiser was a great success and raised almost $4,500.  My painting, "Sunny Day at the PCA" was well received and found a new home with Lizette and David Greaves.


Marie Doctor won my monthly give-away for November ... one of my 2013 Desk Calendars...congratulations Marie!  For those who don't know, sign up for my e-mail list and you're automatically entered to win in my monthly drawing.


Finally, I just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! 

With warm regards,

Laurie






No comments: