Tuesday, October 2, 2012

"Bettyann's Barn III" - 8 x 8 inches - oil on canvas - SOLD

"Bettyann's Barn III" - 8 x 8 inches - oil on canvas


My oil painting demo on September 20, 2012 was a great success.  Thank you to everyone who came to support me.  There were a lot of great questions and I really enjoyed myself.  My friend Pat was kind enough to video the event while Cathy provided refreshments.  Thanks to both of you!

Natalie Sandore was the lucky raffle winner who took home "Bettyann's Barn II" at the end of the evening.  Bettyann's Barn III, the actual painting that I created during the demo, is now hanging at the Art on Main gallery and is available for sale.

Speaking of Art on Main, our monthly Wine and Nibbles is on Thursday, October 4, 2012 from 5 - 8 p.m. featuring "The Students of Kathy Cooper."  Stop by if you live in the area.

Finally, just a reminder that my painting "Jam" will be part of the "Urban Intersection" show at the Quidley & Company gallery in Boston.  The opening reception is on Thursday, October 25, 2012 from 5:30 - 8 p.m.  Be there or B square!




 

No comments: