Monday, February 7, 2011

"Snow Day" - 6 x 6 inches - oil on canvas - SOLD

Snow Day - 6 x 6 inches - oil on canvas
I was itching to paint outside yesterday so I piled my stuff into Opal (my new car) and went off searching for something to paint.  Yes, I name everything including the occasional body part.  But, I digress.  I passed a parking area with a bunch of school buses all lined up and loved all the bright yellow/orange colors.  I parked directly across the street and decided to focus my attention on the two buses directly in front of me.  I had to work quickly as the sun was setting (and happened to be shining directly into my eyes which made it a challenge to see what I was doing).  I’m happy to report that I didn’t get one drop of paint on Opal which is probably a small miracle.  My pants, however, that’s another story…

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

This is fabulous, Laurie!! I would never have thought of painting two school buses, but I love it!!!